The plans and instructions are fully detailed and take you
each step. CAD graphics as well as photos provide clear illustration.
When you order your plans, provide the following information:
- log dimensions: width x height (6x8, 8x10,
that width = wall thickness)
- gap distance (the space between the logs)
If you are cutting your logs 2 sided and are going to have a variable
gap for a more rustic look, let me know. I will need you to estimate
the average log height you expect to have (e.g. 6" x 13" for logs that are 6 inches thick and range from 11"-15" in height).
How to order:
- Enter your log size and the gap distance in the box
below using inches.
For example: 6x8, 1 inch
- Click the Buy Now button.
- I will make the calculations needed for your jigs and email
necessary dimensions to you, usually within 24 hours.
- The plans/instructions are in .pdf file format and will be
emailed to you.
- The cost of the plans is $30 (US)
may pay with paypal or send a check/money order including your email
address and log info to Fred Beal, 7095 Beaver Creek Rd, Helena,
Montana, USA 59602
Why should I buy plans?
Buying plans saves you time and wasted materials. Would you
rather be cutting logs or figuring out geometry?
When you order plans, tell me the log size and desired gap and
I will do the calculations for you.
In less than 2 hours time, you can build your jigs and not
any time or materials working out the geometry.
You can be sure your jigs will produce the results you want.